KARACHI: Collectorate of Customs Jinnah International Airport (JIAP) Aamer Nawz Hamid has issued office order for re-distribution of work among deputy collectors and assistant collectors with immediate effect and until further orders:-
- Deputy Collector Sabir Jamil work assigned AFU (admin), headquarters and related works, AFU examination, MIS, law, audit adjudication, FTO, R&D, AS), refuns, adjudication, AFU exports.
- Deputy Collector Inamullah, work assigned JIAP arrival, admin, rummiaging and patrolling, I&P branch, adjuciation, drug enforcement cell, EMS, camine unit, projects and coordination with donor agencies, API, GTAS initiatives, FATF and all other matters related to JIAP.
- Assistant Collector Jawad-ul-Hassan work assigned assessment of ICG, MCD, PTA-WeBOC mobile devices issues, PM Portal Complaints & import section.
- Promela Jacob Assistant Collector work assigned assessment of AFU (WeBOC and One-Customs), PRV, refunds, recovery cell, adjudication, bank guarantee (BG) section, warehouse, auction, refunds.
- Assistant Collector Umme Kalsoom worked assigned examination of ICG, DHL Gerry, Shaheen, Royal & PIA sheds, international mail office (IMO).
- Assistant Collector Shahzadi Hareem Fatima work assigned JIAP Departure, duty free shops (DFS) and its warehouse, airline bonds, unaccompanied baggage UAB.