ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has invited job applications for vacant posts (BPS-01 to BPS-14) at various collectorates/ directorates of Pakistan Customs. The last date for submission of applications is October 27, 2020.
The FBR has around 322 vacant posts for BPS-01 to BPS-14 at customs stations included: Model Customs Collectorate (MCC), Sambrial, Sialkot; MCC Peshawar; Chief Collector Office Quetta; MCC Quetta; MCC JIAP Karachi; Directorate of Intelligence and Investigation, Gilgit-Baltistan; Directorate General of Law & Prosecution, Islamabad; Directorate of Cross Border Currency Movement, Islamabad.
The FBR advised the eligible candidates to submit their application on the prescribed form (duly filled in) directly to the Chief Collector/ Collector/Director General/Director of relevant Customs Collectorate/ Directorate mentioned above.
Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms in separate envelopes.
Candidates applying for posts in the Directorate of Cross Border Currency Movements (CBCM), Islamabad and Directorate General of Law & Prosecution Islamabad are advised to submit their applications to the Director (CBCM), Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation-Customs, Plot No.1, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.
Candidates applying for the posts in the Directorate of Intelligence & Investigations-Customs, G.B are advised to submit their applications to Director (HQ), Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation, Plot No.1, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.
- The candidates having domicile of the relevant Region/ Province/ District under the jurisdiction of each Customs Collectorate/ Directorate (as mentioned under the name & address of each Field Office) are eligible to apply against the posts vacant in the desired Field Offices. Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Attach only attested copy of CNIC and paste one recent photograph on the Application Form and do not attach copies of academic certificates/degrees etc. at the initial stage. Candidates will, however, be required to bring Original Documents (Educational and Experience Certificates) and one set of attested copies of document at the time of interview.
- Physical test (Height & Chest measurement and running) for the posts of Sepoy, Dog Handler will be conducted for pre-screening of the candidates. Female candidates will have to undergo Height and running test. In the running test, Male candidates will have to cover one Kilometer distance in 7 minutes while female candidates will have to cover one Kilometer distance in 10 minutes.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- 10 percent quota for women, 5 percent quota for minorities (non-Muslims) and 2 percent quota for disabled persons will be observed as per government instructions. Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by recognized social welfare Board/ office or other authorized organization.
- The FBR reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies if the circumstances so warranted.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channels.