ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued notification for transfers and posting of following officers of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) of BS-21 with immediate effect and until further orders:-
- Zulfikar Ali Chaudhary who is presently working as Director-General, Directorate General Customs Valuation, Karachi is transferred and posted as Chief Collector Customs Enforcement Central, Lahore.
Zulfikar Ali Chaudhary is a senior Pakistan Customs Service officer who previously worked as Collector Customs Islamabad and Chief Collector Customs Enforcement (OPS) Quetta.
- Faiz Ahmad presently working as Chief Collector Customs Enforcement Central, Lahore is transferred and posted as Chief Collector Customs Appraisement and Facilitation Central, Lahore.
Prior to this Faiz Ahmad also served as Director-General, Directorate General of Training and Research (DGTR) Karachi and Collector Customs Preventive, Lahore.
- Fareed Iqbal Qureshi working as Chief Collector Customs Appraisement and Facilitation Central, Lahore is transferred and posted as Director-General, Directorate-General Training and Research (DGTR) Customs, Karachi.
Prior to his presenting posting, Dr. Fareed Iqbal Qureshi also served as Collector Customs Adjudication, Karachi and also decided the fate of more than 80 cases, including some high-profile cases against Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL),Shaheen Air International Limited.
- Muhammad Iqbal Bhawana working as Collector Customs Adjudication-II, Karachi is transferred and posted as Director-General, Directorate-General Law & Prosecution, Islamabad. Iqbal Bhawana also served as Chief, Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
- Shehnaz Maqbool, Member, Federal Board of Revenue (Headquarters), Islamabad is transferred and posted as Director-General, Directorate-General Customs Valuation, Karachi. Ms. Shahnaz Maqbool belonging to Balochistan, who had seized 31,000 smuggled Q-Mobile phones worth over Rs500 million. During her tenure as as Director Input-Output Co-efficient Organisation (IOCO) she issued guidelines for speedy disposal of cases and surveys being conducted by the IOCO team.
- Seema Raza Bokhari presently working as Member, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is transferred and posted as Director-General, Directorate-General of Post Clearance Audit (PCA0 & Internal Audit, (stationed at Islamabad). Seema Raza Bokhari also served as Collector Customs Islamabad.
The officers who are drawing performance allowance prior to issuance of this notification shall continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
All above listed officers are requested to relinquish/assume charge, using online HRMS facility made available to FBR or by using their IJP logins.